Mr. and Mrs. Francis Tadak of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Resurrection Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. A summer party is planned for family and friends. Mr. Tadak and Patricia Griffin were married May 11, 1963, in St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. He formerly worked for Westinghouse Corp. and retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired teacher’s assistant at St. Mary’s School for the Deaf, where they both attended school and met. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Francis and Patricia Tadak
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph