Mr. and Mrs. Francis Tadak of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Resurrection Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. A summer party is planned for family and friends. Mr. Tadak and Patricia Griffin were married May 11, 1963, in St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. He formerly worked for Westinghouse Corp. and retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired teacher’s assistant at St. Mary’s School for the Deaf, where they both attended school and met. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Francis and Patricia Tadak
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance