Mr. and Mrs. Francis Tadak of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Resurrection Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. A summer party is planned for family and friends. Mr. Tadak and Patricia Griffin were married May 11, 1963, in St. John the Evangelist Church, Spencerport. He formerly worked for Westinghouse Corp. and retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired teacher’s assistant at St. Mary’s School for the Deaf, where they both attended school and met. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Francis and Patricia Tadak
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals