Mr. and Mrs. Giuseppe “Joseph” Manzella of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends. Mr. Manzella and Sarene Bova were married May 11, 1963, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired butcher for Tops Markets. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Sarene and Giuseppe Manzella
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo