Mr. and Mrs. Giuseppe “Joseph” Manzella of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends. Mr. Manzella and Sarene Bova were married May 11, 1963, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired butcher for Tops Markets. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Sarene and Giuseppe Manzella
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance