Mr. and Mrs. James “Tip” Samplinski of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception at Niagara Falls Country Club, Lewiston. Mr. Samplinski and Ann Baker were married May 24, 1963, by Judge Henry P. Smith in the Niagara Falls Courthouse. He is currently a senior manager of planning for Cameron International; she is a retired teacher and currently is working part time as a receptionist in Grand Island. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
James and Ann Samplinski
- 283 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph