Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Michael Kerling of Angola celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Creekside Banquet Facility, Cheektowaga. Mr. Kerling and Cheryl W. Podgers were married May 18, 1963, in St. Leo the Great Catholic Church, Amherst. Both are owners of United Business Systems and Pure Water Technology of Western New York. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Cheryl and Wayne Kerling
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 105 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult