Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Michael Kerling of Angola celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Creekside Banquet Facility, Cheektowaga. Mr. Kerling and Cheryl W. Podgers were married May 18, 1963, in St. Leo the Great Catholic Church, Amherst. Both are owners of United Business Systems and Pure Water Technology of Western New York. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Cheryl and Wayne Kerling
- 588 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 121 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 103 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws