Mr. and Mrs. Jordan G. Evans of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception in the Saturn Club, Buffalo. Mr. Evans and Barbara J. Czamara were married May 18, 1963, in the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Amherst. He is employed at M&T Bank, working over 50 years with the company; she is a retired secretary. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Jordan and Barbara Evans
- 265 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home