Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Sionko of Lockport, formerly of North Tonawanda, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Largo, Fla., where they have a home, followed by a cruise with their daughters and grandchildren in June. Mr. Sionko and Marion Fulmines were married May 4, 1963, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired office manager for Niagara Cutter in North Tonawanda; she is a retired teacher in North Tonawanda schools. They have two daughters and five grandchildren.
Raymond and Marion Sionko
- 185 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph