Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Sionko of Lockport, formerly of North Tonawanda, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Largo, Fla., where they have a home, followed by a cruise with their daughters and grandchildren in June. Mr. Sionko and Marion Fulmines were married May 4, 1963, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired office manager for Niagara Cutter in North Tonawanda; she is a retired teacher in North Tonawanda schools. They have two daughters and five grandchildren.
Raymond and Marion Sionko
- 376 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo