Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Sionko of Lockport, formerly of North Tonawanda, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Largo, Fla., where they have a home, followed by a cruise with their daughters and grandchildren in June. Mr. Sionko and Marion Fulmines were married May 4, 1963, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired office manager for Niagara Cutter in North Tonawanda; she is a retired teacher in North Tonawanda schools. They have two daughters and five grandchildren.
Raymond and Marion Sionko
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground