Mr. and Mrs. Louis Kowal of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Rodney’s on the Lake, Hamburg. Mr. Kowal and Rose Zukowski were married May 18, 1963, in St. Agatha Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from the advertising services department of The Buffalo News with 43 years of service; she formerly worked for Mercy Hospital. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Rose and Louis Kowal
- 278 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph