Mr. and Mrs. Louis Kowal of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Rodney’s on the Lake, Hamburg. Mr. Kowal and Rose Zukowski were married May 18, 1963, in St. Agatha Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from the advertising services department of The Buffalo News with 43 years of service; she formerly worked for Mercy Hospital. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Rose and Louis Kowal
- 353 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 139 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo