Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Freyburger of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends in the Crestmount Apartment Community Room, Tonawanda. Mr. Freyburger and Shirley Agoston were married May 15, 1948, in Zoar Evangelical and Reformed Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for Awald Paddock Chevrolet in Kenmore. They have three children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 211Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified