Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Freyburger of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends in the Crestmount Apartment Community Room, Tonawanda. Mr. Freyburger and Shirley Agoston were married May 15, 1948, in Zoar Evangelical and Reformed Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for Awald Paddock Chevrolet in Kenmore. They have three children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 234 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals