Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Freyburger of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends in the Crestmount Apartment Community Room, Tonawanda. Mr. Freyburger and Shirley Agoston were married May 15, 1948, in Zoar Evangelical and Reformed Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for Awald Paddock Chevrolet in Kenmore. They have three children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 219 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws