Mr. and Mrs. Fabian Tryjankowski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Tryjankowski and Joan Durawa were married May 18, 1963, in St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired superintendant for Buffalo Animal Shelter; she is a retired hairdresser. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Fabian and Joan Tryjankowski
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws