Niagara Falls police officers who were called to the scene of the shooting at 4:52 a.m. found Joseph Medley Sr. lying on the ground in the 1300 block of Ashland Avenue. Medley had suffered a gunshot wound to his upper body and was pronounced dead at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center a short time later.
Niagara Falls Police Department detectives this afternoon had no further information regarding a motive or suspects in the shooting. The department is asking that anyone with information about the case call 286-4553.
Falls man shot to death outside home
- 259 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home