Niagara Falls police officers who were called to the scene of the shooting at 4:52 a.m. found Joseph Medley Sr. lying on the ground in the 1300 block of Ashland Avenue. Medley had suffered a gunshot wound to his upper body and was pronounced dead at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center a short time later.
Niagara Falls Police Department detectives this afternoon had no further information regarding a motive or suspects in the shooting. The department is asking that anyone with information about the case call 286-4553.
Falls man shot to death outside home
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance