Niagara Falls police officers who were called to the scene of the shooting at 4:52 a.m. found Joseph Medley Sr. lying on the ground in the 1300 block of Ashland Avenue. Medley had suffered a gunshot wound to his upper body and was pronounced dead at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center a short time later.
Niagara Falls Police Department detectives this afternoon had no further information regarding a motive or suspects in the shooting. The department is asking that anyone with information about the case call 286-4553.
Falls man shot to death outside home
- 353 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 139 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo