Niagara Falls fire fighters were dealing with a smoky tire fire late this afternoon in the Sevenson scrap yard in the 5100 block of Lockport Road, officials said. The fire was reported at 5:20 p.m. and neighboring volunteer fire fighters were called in as a backup, but no injuries nor major problems were reported.
Burning tires cause cloud of smoke at Niagara Falls scrap yard
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 154 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 91 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult