Niagara Falls fire fighters were dealing with a smoky tire fire late this afternoon in the Sevenson scrap yard in the 5100 block of Lockport Road, officials said. The fire was reported at 5:20 p.m. and neighboring volunteer fire fighters were called in as a backup, but no injuries nor major problems were reported.
Burning tires cause cloud of smoke at Niagara Falls scrap yard
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 173 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground