Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Baetzhold of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows along with other golden anniversary couples in the Cheektowaga Senior Center on May 1. The couple had a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster, and plans a fall family trip to the Caribbean. Mr. Baetzhold and Patricia Latchford were married May 18, 1963, in St. Aloysius Gonzaga Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is semiretired from Advance Glass, Clarence; she is a retired job coach for Erie I BOCES with 32 years of service. They have two children and a granddaughter.
Pat and Jeff Baetzhold
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 155 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws