Mr. and Mrs. John Thomas Roma of Angola celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Roma and Carol Obstarczyk were married April 27, 1963, in St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sloan. The couple are owners of Otis Bed Manufacturing, Buffalo. They have two children, four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Carol and John Roma
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 129 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 89 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed