Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Zurek of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned for a later date. Mr. Zurek and Alice V. Mytlinger were married May 8, 1948, in St. Joachim Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired school transportation supervisor for the Buffalo Board of Education; she is a retired long-distance operator for New York Telephone. They have two children, five grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Robert and Alice Zurek
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance