Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Zurek of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned for a later date. Mr. Zurek and Alice V. Mytlinger were married May 8, 1948, in St. Joachim Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired school transportation supervisor for the Buffalo Board of Education; she is a retired long-distance operator for New York Telephone. They have two children, five grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Robert and Alice Zurek
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice