Mr. and Mrs. Donald J. Oliver of Akron celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family party in Michael’s Banquet Facility, Hamburg. Mr. Oliver and Helen G. Rhodes were married May 11, 1963, in Coronation of the Blessed Virgin of Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a former food and pharmaceutical retail manager with 40 years of service and currently is employed by Rite Aid Pharmacy; she is a retired administrative legal assistant. They have four children and 14 grandchildren.
Helen and Donald Oliver
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 127 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals