Mr. and Mrs. Donald J. Oliver of Akron celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family party in Michael’s Banquet Facility, Hamburg. Mr. Oliver and Helen G. Rhodes were married May 11, 1963, in Coronation of the Blessed Virgin of Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a former food and pharmaceutical retail manager with 40 years of service and currently is employed by Rite Aid Pharmacy; she is a retired administrative legal assistant. They have four children and 14 grandchildren.
Helen and Donald Oliver
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 226 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws