Mr. and Mrs. Bernard Howe of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Howe and Mary Daniels were married May 2, 1953, in SS. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired engineer for Harrison Radiator, Lockport. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Bernard and Mary Howe
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 226 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws