Mr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Petz of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows, officiated by the Rev. Joseph D. Wolf in Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a family gathering, including all their local and out-of-town children, in Amici Ristorante, Kenmore. Mr. Petz and Jeanette Brunetto were married April 20, 1963, in Holy Spirit Church. He is retired from Pratt and Letchworth; she is retired from National Fuel. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Jeanette and Thomas Petz
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins