Mr. and Mrs. William F. Gott-stine of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows, officiated by the Rev. Gabriel A. Scarfia at Christ the King Seminary, East Aurora, followed by a reception for family at Orchard Park Country Club. Mr. Gottstine and Dorothy Rose Hartmetz were married May 4, 1963, in St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church. He is a retired general superintendent for Ciminelli Construction with 52 years of service; she is a former real estate agent and is retired from retail. They have four children, nine grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Dorothy and William Gottstine
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice