An 18-year-old Riverside Avenue man was arrested Monday evening on first-degree rape and other charges for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman as she tried to cross a pedestrian bridge in LaSalle Park near Hudson Street at about 6:30 p.m. Chaz Carter was arrested shortly after the incident as the victim was taken by ambulance to Women & Children’s Hospital for treatment. He was also charged with unlawful imprisonment and harassment.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Man, 18, arrested in LaSalle Park rape
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 133 Letter: Terrorists aren't afraid of civilians bearing arms