An 18-year-old Riverside Avenue man was arrested Monday evening on first-degree rape and other charges for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman as she tried to cross a pedestrian bridge in LaSalle Park near Hudson Street at about 6:30 p.m. Chaz Carter was arrested shortly after the incident as the victim was taken by ambulance to Women & Children’s Hospital for treatment. He was also charged with unlawful imprisonment and harassment.
Man, 18, arrested in LaSalle Park rape
- 406 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 328Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified