JAMESTOWN – A 23-year-old Town of Poland man was arrested Monday by State Trooper Joseph H. Krywalski for allegedly leaving his 8-month-old child in a hot, locked car for hours. Chad Swan, of Scott Hill Road, Poland, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. He was arrested for allegedly leaving the infant unattended in a car while he slept in his house. The child was found unharmed by its mother. Swan was arraigned in Poland Town Court and has been ordered to return to court at 5 p.m. June 6.
Man charged with leaving infant in hot locked car for hours
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice