JAMESTOWN – A 23-year-old Town of Poland man was arrested Monday by State Trooper Joseph H. Krywalski for allegedly leaving his 8-month-old child in a hot, locked car for hours. Chad Swan, of Scott Hill Road, Poland, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. He was arrested for allegedly leaving the infant unattended in a car while he slept in his house. The child was found unharmed by its mother. Swan was arraigned in Poland Town Court and has been ordered to return to court at 5 p.m. June 6.
Man charged with leaving infant in hot locked car for hours
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals