JAMESTOWN – A 23-year-old Town of Poland man was arrested Monday by State Trooper Joseph H. Krywalski for allegedly leaving his 8-month-old child in a hot, locked car for hours. Chad Swan, of Scott Hill Road, Poland, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. He was arrested for allegedly leaving the infant unattended in a car while he slept in his house. The child was found unharmed by its mother. Swan was arraigned in Poland Town Court and has been ordered to return to court at 5 p.m. June 6.
Man charged with leaving infant in hot locked car for hours
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 220Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified