1. What is the number of the Congress elected in November 2012?
2. Is Bermuda one island or a group of islands?
3. What is a nosegay?
4. Who pitched the most no-hit games in his major league career?
5. By what means do poisonous snakes inject their venom?
6. In slang, what kind of person is called a “cheese”?
7. What is a farrier?
8. Are bald eagles really bald?
9. What city is capital of Paraguay?
10. Is the fruit from a blackberry tree edible?
2. Bermuda is a group of 360 islands, 20 of which are inhabited.
3. A bunch of flowers or small bouquet, especially for carrying in the hand.
4. Nolan Ryan, with seven no-hitters. Next is Sandy Koufax who pitched four no-hitters.
5. Through their fangs which may be hollow or grooved.
6. An important one.
7. A blacksmith, and sometimes one who treats diseases of horses.
8. No. The eagle’s white-feathered head makes it appear that way from a distance.