Mr. and Mrs. Paul S. Nowak of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Ripa’s Restaurant in Lancaster. Mr. Nowak and Alice M. Pilarski were married April 27, 1963, in St. Luke Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for IBEW Local 41; she is a retired mortgage servicing representative for Bank of America in Amherst. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Paul and Alice Nowak
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph