Mr. and Mrs. Terrence M. Rose Sr. of Derby celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an outdoor gathering for family and friends. Mr. Rose and Marianne Dukiet were married April 20, 1963, in Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Boilermaker Local 7 and served as a union officer; she is a retired floral designer. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Marianne and Terrence Rose
- 376 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo