Mr. and Mrs. Terrence M. Rose Sr. of Derby celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an outdoor gathering for family and friends. Mr. Rose and Marianne Dukiet were married April 20, 1963, in Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Boilermaker Local 7 and served as a union officer; she is a retired floral designer. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Marianne and Terrence Rose
- 464Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance