Mr. and Mrs. Terrence M. Rose Sr. of Derby celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an outdoor gathering for family and friends. Mr. Rose and Marianne Dukiet were married April 20, 1963, in Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Boilermaker Local 7 and served as a union officer; she is a retired floral designer. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Marianne and Terrence Rose
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws