Mr. and Mrs. Terrence M. Rose Sr. of Derby celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an outdoor gathering for family and friends. Mr. Rose and Marianne Dukiet were married April 20, 1963, in Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Boilermaker Local 7 and served as a union officer; she is a retired floral designer. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Marianne and Terrence Rose
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 230 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals