Mr. and Mrs. Andrew C. Sciandra of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass at Our Lady of Pompeii Catholic Church, Lancaster, followed by a small family gathering. Mr. Sciandra and Charlene G. DeCarlo were married April 27, 1963, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service, Buffalo. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Andrew and Charlene Sciandra
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 219 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws