Mr. and Mrs. Robert Bergman of Akron celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church in Akron, followed by a luncheon for family and friends at Monsignor Hammerl Parish Center at Our Lady of Peace Church in Clarence. Mr. Bergman and Betty Pagels were married April 27, 1963, in St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church. He is retired from the University at Buffalo North Campus; she is a retired rural mail carrier in Gasport. They have five children and 13 grandchildren.
Robert and Betty Bergman
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground