Mr. and Mrs. Paul J. Mirkiewicz of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering. A trip to Arizona to visit grandchildren is planned for a later date. Mr. Mirkiewicz and Helen E. Ori were married April 27, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Camellia Meats. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Helen and Paul Mirkiewicz
- 384 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo