Mr. and Mrs. Paul J. Mirkiewicz of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering. A trip to Arizona to visit grandchildren is planned for a later date. Mr. Mirkiewicz and Helen E. Ori were married April 27, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Camellia Meats. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Helen and Paul Mirkiewicz
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 143Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 117 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 109 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice