Mr. and Mrs. Paul J. Mirkiewicz of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering. A trip to Arizona to visit grandchildren is planned for a later date. Mr. Mirkiewicz and Helen E. Ori were married April 27, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Camellia Meats. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Helen and Paul Mirkiewicz
- 283 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph