Mr. and Mrs. Sabatino “Tino” Cimato of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Naples, Fla., to visit their son and family. Mr. Cimato and Emily Leo were married April 27, 1963, in Holy Family Church, Buffalo. He is a self-employed hair stylist in Orchard Park; she is a cashier/clerk for Tops Markets in Cheektowaga. They have two children and a grandson.
Emily and Tino Cimato
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins