Mr. and Mrs. Sabatino “Tino” Cimato of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Naples, Fla., to visit their son and family. Mr. Cimato and Emily Leo were married April 27, 1963, in Holy Family Church, Buffalo. He is a self-employed hair stylist in Orchard Park; she is a cashier/clerk for Tops Markets in Cheektowaga. They have two children and a grandson.
Emily and Tino Cimato
- 399 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult