Mr. and Mrs. Robert Beutler of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering at Captain’s Cove Restaurant, Cheektowaga. Mr. Beutler and Patricia Swaciak were married April 27, 1963, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is a retired truck driver; she is retired from the food service department for Buffalo Public Schools. They have three daughters, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Patricia and Robert Beutler
- 462Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance