Mr. and Mrs. Anthony “Sonny” Catalano of Brant celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More. They arrived via a stretch limousine complete with appetizers and champagne to toast the occasion. Mr. Catalano and Josie Korbar were married April 11, 1953, in St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Perrysburg. He is a retired grape farmer. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Sonny and Josie Catalano
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 161 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground