Mr. and Mrs. Anthony “Sonny” Catalano of Brant celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More. They arrived via a stretch limousine complete with appetizers and champagne to toast the occasion. Mr. Catalano and Josie Korbar were married April 11, 1953, in St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Perrysburg. He is a retired grape farmer. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Sonny and Josie Catalano
- 237 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph