Fire at the ADM Milling building at 250 Ganson Street was confined to a 10th floor hopper area, according to Buffalo Fire Department officials. The two alarm fire was reported at 3:56 p.m. and was declared under control just past 6 p.m. The cause of the fire remained under investigation Monday night.
Ganson street business fire put out after two alarms called
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 228 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 115 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws