Fire at the ADM Milling building at 250 Ganson Street was confined to a 10th floor hopper area, according to Buffalo Fire Department officials. The two alarm fire was reported at 3:56 p.m. and was declared under control just past 6 p.m. The cause of the fire remained under investigation Monday night.
Ganson street business fire put out after two alarms called
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 234 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals