Incumbent Sharon Belton Cottman is the only candidate on the ballot. She was appointed two years ago to fill a vacancy on the board. The Rev. Kinzer M. Pointer, who has run for a seat on the board a few times and was appointed to the board for a brief stint, is the focus of a write-in challenge for the seat.
Three years ago, Pointer lost the seat by 69 votes to Pamela Cahill, out of more than 1,300 ballots cast.
Campaign puts students first
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph