Incumbent Sharon Belton Cottman is the only candidate on the ballot. She was appointed two years ago to fill a vacancy on the board. The Rev. Kinzer M. Pointer, who has run for a seat on the board a few times and was appointed to the board for a brief stint, is the focus of a write-in challenge for the seat.
Three years ago, Pointer lost the seat by 69 votes to Pamela Cahill, out of more than 1,300 ballots cast.
Campaign puts students first
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins