The Park District represents most of South Buffalo, up to William Street on the east and the Buffalo River on the west, with a patchwork of streets making up its northern border. Incumbent Louis J. Petrucci announced this winter he would not seek another term. Adrian F. Harris, a teacher’s aide in a nearby school district, and Carl P. Paladino, a prominent local developer, are vying May 7 for a three-year term to represent the district on the Buffalo Board of Education.
Park District candidates have different agendas
- 472Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance