LITTLE VALLEY – Two alleged child molesters in separate cases have pleaded not guilty to predatory sexual assault incidents before Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz, and a Conewango Valley man was sent to prison for up to 4½ years for an unrelated burglary in the Town of Leon.
• Paul R. Starks, 57, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with molesting a girl from January 2005 when the victim was 10-years-old through last month in Great Valley. Starks faces trial on charges of predatory sexual assault of a child, course of sexual conduct on a child and child endangerment.
• John E. Williams, 29, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to a separate indictment charging him with molesting a girl under age 11 in the Town of Allegany between March 2006 and November 2007. Williams faces trial on charges of predatory sexual assault of a child, criminal sexual act, sexual abuse and incest in the first degree.
• Ryan J. Paulisick, 20, of Conewango Valley, was ordered by Ploetz to serve a prison term of 18 months to 4½ years on his third-degree burglary conviction for a Town of Leon break-in Aug. 28, 2012.
In other County Court cases:
• William D. Perkins, 22, of Olean, was ordered to serve a two-year prison term and two years of post-release supervision on his conviction for criminal sale of Hydromorphone in the City of Olean last Sept. 11.
• Douglas A. Farnham, 32, of Salamanca, was sentenced to a two-year prison term and one year of post-release supervision on his conviction for criminal sale of drugs over a cocaine deal in the City of Salamanca on March 2, 2011.
• Curtis Henderson, 33, of Buffalo, was ordered to serve a one-year jail term on a conviction for criminal possession of a controlled substance for a City of Olean arrest Feb. 11, 2012.
• Donovan C. Stafford Jr., 32, of Gowanda, was sentenced to one year in jail on his felony drunken driving and resisting arrest conviction for a Perrysburg incident Feb. 25, 2012.
• John H. Hudson, 28, of Salamanca, was placed on probation for five years, fined $1,500, and his driver’s license was revoked for at least a year on a driving while intoxicated conviction for a Town of Allegany incident April 24, 2012.
• Cody L. Ricely, 54, of Machias, was placed on probation for five years, fined $1,000, and his license was revoked for at least a year for a Town of Machias incident last Oct. 3.
Facing sentencing July 8 on pleas are:
• Julie M. Lay, 43, of Gowanda, for aggravated driving while intoxicated last Sept. 7 in Perrysburg.
• Daniel S. Baldwin, 43, of the Town of Freedom, for unlawfully growing marijuana in Freedom in March 2012.
• Glenn W. Miller, 45, of Salamanca, for felony driving while intoxicated last Dec. 28 in Salamanca.
• Adam C. Marshall, 20, of Olean, for third-degree burglary for an arrest during an Olean break-in Feb. 16.