Mr. and Mrs. Valentine “Val” Kazinski of Amherst celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Kazinski and Gloria Waldorf were married April 24, 1948, in St. Matthews Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for Local 41, IBEW; she is a retired nurse’s aide. They have four children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Gloria and Val Kazinski
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 225 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals