Mr. and Mrs. William Foeller of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner. Mr. Foeller and Monica Wyse were married April 10, 1948, in St. Monica Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the automation department at the Ford Stamping Plant in Hamburg. They have six children, 15 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
William and Monica Foeller
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance