Mr. and Mrs. William Foeller of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner. Mr. Foeller and Monica Wyse were married April 10, 1948, in St. Monica Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the automation department at the Ford Stamping Plant in Hamburg. They have six children, 15 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
William and Monica Foeller
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 155 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws